"But, really, why does anyone create? You feel a... a restlessness inside, a need to make something new, something no one has ever seen before. You want to add to the beauty and the richness of the world with a gift, an offering that is uniquely yours. It's an act of selfishness and generosity, all rolled into one."

-- Bruce Coville,
The Last Hunt

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Day 9

Day 9 of the TIAS is here, and I now find myself in agreement with those who think it's a pair of scissors.


Also, I have finished the music stand drape, but I'm not happy with any of the pictures I've taken yet. I'm going to wait a little while for different light and see if I get anything better.

1 comment:

  1. Die Arbeit sieht schön aus! Ob es eine Schere sein wird??
    Lieben Gruß Cornelia

    ReplyDelete