"But, really, why does anyone create? You feel a... a restlessness inside, a need to make something new, something no one has ever seen before. You want to add to the beauty and the richness of the world with a gift, an offering that is uniquely yours. It's an act of selfishness and generosity, all rolled into one."

-- Bruce Coville,
The Last Hunt

Thursday, January 15, 2015

Day 3

My aged computer has become increasingly recalcitrant of late, but this morning I was finally able to get online long enough to print out Day 3 of the TIAS. I still see no reason why it couldn't be a bat, as long as the wing doesn't get any longer. I suppose it could also be a hand plow.


This is actually the only tatting I've had time for since the last post, but I do plan on starting the edging for the music stand drape today.

And look-- my computer actually let me stay online long enough to finish typing this! Good computer! Now please, please, please will you let me publish it?

No comments:

Post a Comment