At this point, the wing seems too narrow for a bat. Perhaps it's not a wing at all. Perhaps it is a Chinese dragon holding a pearl in its mouth. Time will tell.
I also made a good start on the edging for the music stand drape.
The pattern is Frivole's Christmas Tree Edging. Since I'm not making it to look like Christmas trees, I used all one color, the same Lizbeth 605 that I used for the Square Elegance motif. This also allows me to skip the shoelace tricks and do it with ball and shuttle instead of two shuttles.
I made a tiny change to the first clover, and will make the same change to a couple of others later on. I wanted different beads at the two ends and on the corner, but I didn't want to have to figure out how many repeats that will be and count the beads as I was stringing them (I would have been infuriated if I had miscounted). So to avoid all that, I used the technique where you string the beads on a long picot and then join to that same picot a couple of stitches later (and made a normal beaded picot underneath that); this meant making the ring larger by two DS. All the other repeats are as written, and once the whole thing is made and sewed down it will all make sense.