"But, really, why does anyone create? You feel a... a restlessness inside, a need to make something new, something no one has ever seen before. You want to add to the beauty and the richness of the world with a gift, an offering that is uniquely yours. It's an act of selfishness and generosity, all rolled into one."

-- Bruce Coville,
The Last Hunt

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Day 8

Here's Day 8 of the TIAS.


I don't know if this is another sticky-out bit, or if we're now starting on the main body of the whatever-it-is. I also have no wild-eyed new ideas today. I do notice that the last ring tatted has no joining picot on the side, but I don't know what that means.

As for the music stand drape, I got the first side of the edging sewed down on Friday, but I got distracted yesterday and didn't finish it. It will be done soon, though.

1 comment:

  1. I think your TAIS looking good and I know how easy it is to get distracted, it is ruff to have attention deficit and tat. I can't wait to see the drape finished I love to be able to use the tatting that is made and when you go out it will be seen and that is wonderful to share tatting this way!

    ReplyDelete