"But, really, why does anyone create? You feel a... a restlessness inside, a need to make something new, something no one has ever seen before. You want to add to the beauty and the richness of the world with a gift, an offering that is uniquely yours. It's an act of selfishness and generosity, all rolled into one."

-- Bruce Coville,
The Last Hunt

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Having Trouble with Blogger?

It seems that a lot of people are still having trouble with Blogger, both in posting to their own blogs and leaving comments on other people's. Here's the solution I've found. Sign out of your Google/ Blogger account. When you sign back in, UNcheck the box that says "Stay signed in". This is what I've been doing for the last several weeks, and I'm not having any more problems. It just means that I have to sign in again every time I start a new browsing session, but that takes, like, 2 seconds, and at least I can do what I need to do on my blog.

9 comments:

  1. I have been having those same issues. I tried your advice and it worked great. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd heard about people having trouble but I wasn't - now I know why! Thanks for sharing the info.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only have trouble at work but I'll try it tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the tip. I'm off to try commenting on Jon's book giveaway again. Tried and tried on her blog and some others and gave up. Thank You, Karen in OR

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the tip. Congratulations on the publication of your book. Your work is beautiful. LaurieE (InTatters)

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES!!! You are correct! I was having the same problem. Even went in and changed my password. It worked for one comment and then the same problem all over again. Many, many, many thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete