"But, really, why does anyone create? You feel a... a restlessness inside, a need to make something new, something no one has ever seen before. You want to add to the beauty and the richness of the world with a gift, an offering that is uniquely yours. It's an act of selfishness and generosity, all rolled into one."

-- Bruce Coville,
The Last Hunt

Saturday, June 14, 2014

Turning a Corner

Well, I seem to have the edging right now.



I've done a little bit more than this now, but this seemed like a good place to stop for a photo, because the shuttle needed refilling anyway. I'm happy to say that this round of edging is going a lot faster than I anticipated.

2 comments:

  1. Black lace on a white background remains one of my favoute things to look at.
    It is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good with the edging, well done so far. Looking forward to seeing it finished.
    Margaret

    ReplyDelete