"But, really, why does anyone create? You feel a... a restlessness inside, a need to make something new, something no one has ever seen before. You want to add to the beauty and the richness of the world with a gift, an offering that is uniquely yours. It's an act of selfishness and generosity, all rolled into one."

-- Bruce Coville,
The Last Hunt

Friday, June 13, 2014

Take Two

As I was just finishing up the second repeat of the edging, I realized I had joined wrong on both repeats, and if I kept doing it, it wouldn't sit right.


Here's one repeat of the corrected version.


On the inward-facing point, I was joining the rings to the wrong chain on the outer part of the edging, but I've got it right now.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, the blades... Don't you just hate that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww....that's so frustrating!!! :) Glad you caught it before you got too far along!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, but know from own experiences it has to be done, don't want it not right just before the end!

    ReplyDelete