Here's a little more of what I started yesterday. Now you can actually see what it is.
It's the second Flower Pot from Jan Stawasz's book, with the flowers not yet made. As I was analyzing the diagram for the second round, I realized that I did make a slight mistake on the first round. Two of the outer rings should have had a different picot configuration. However, this was purely for decorative effect and didn't affect the joining at all; anyone not looking at the original pattern would never know. In any case, I was not about to tat the first round yet again. Besides, I'm also going to vary the flowers a bit from the pattern.
I really like the shape of this. It does need just a little bit of blocking before I start on the flowers. One nice thing about living in the desert, things dry quickly, so blocking doesn't take very long.
I used size 20 Lizbeth in 649 Baby Blue and 654 Navy Blue.