"But, really, why does anyone create? You feel a... a restlessness inside, a need to make something new, something no one has ever seen before. You want to add to the beauty and the richness of the world with a gift, an offering that is uniquely yours. It's an act of selfishness and generosity, all rolled into one."

-- Bruce Coville,
The Last Hunt

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Little Pink Flowers

And a purple one. This is the start I've made on the earrings to go with the pendant.


I still need to choose the larger beads to sew into the centers of the flowers, and I may or may not use them all. The only thing I have decided at this point is that, in keeping with the random look of the pendant, the earrings will not be identical.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are off to a great start!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet pendant! I'm sure the earrings will look great, too!

    Happy Tatting Day! You have certainly made contributions to unique and wonderful tatting designs. I still get compliments on Mr. Cardinal, who goes with me to all our shows, and we were just at the Maple Syrup Festival this weekend. It was my 25th year there!

    ReplyDelete