First up, Mary Konior's "Posy", which I showed four days ago. It is now attached to a small organza bag along with MK's "Leaf Braid" edging.
And the bag is filled with cinnamon sticks, cloves, and dried orange peel for a wonderful scented sachet.
I found out that Jo-Ann's sells the bags, so I'm going to do more of these.
Next up is the dragon I posted last Saturday, which now has a friend.
I joined them first by the middle ring of the clover at the end of the tail; I put tiny little joining picots on either side of the decorative picot/ bead. Then after every couple of split rings, I joined the second dragon to the first and brought the threads around to the other side so that the tails would wrap around each other. Then I joined the dimpled rings on the heads in the same way that I joined the ends of the tails. I didn't join the bodies or wings to each other at all. After the dragons were finished, I made a lock-stitch chain about six inches long and threaded it through the picots that form the dimples on the two dimpled rings at the head; this is the hanging cord.
This is really hard to photograph, so I hope I've been able to describe what I did adequately. Here are some close-ups of the heads and tails.