"But, really, why does anyone create? You feel a... a restlessness inside, a need to make something new, something no one has ever seen before. You want to add to the beauty and the richness of the world with a gift, an offering that is uniquely yours. It's an act of selfishness and generosity, all rolled into one."

-- Bruce Coville,
The Last Hunt

Monday, June 7, 2010

Bumper Sticker

I saw a bumper sticker this morning that I really liked. It said, "100 years after you die it won't matter what car you drove or what house you lived in, but it will matter how you raised your kids."

4 comments:

  1. One of the best bumper stickers I've ever seen or heard. Thanks Marj

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I pulled behind a guy in McDonald's drive thru who had that sticker and I jumped out and took a picture of it.

    ReplyDelete