"But, really, why does anyone create? You feel a... a restlessness inside, a need to make something new, something no one has ever seen before. You want to add to the beauty and the richness of the world with a gift, an offering that is uniquely yours. It's an act of selfishness and generosity, all rolled into one."

-- Bruce Coville,
The Last Hunt

Saturday, January 28, 2012

TIAS Day 7


Well, now I'm starting to think it is an animal after all, if days 4-6 were the hind legs and today we made the tail. I have no idea what kind of animal, though.

3 comments:

  1. I didn't see the animal tail until I saw your picture, then a light bulb came on. Maybe a goat or a deer? I think a dog would be too easy, wouldn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your color choices. Is that a variegate or two variegates together? It'll be interesting to see how those colors play out in the finished design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heather, it's just one variegated thread, Lizbeth's "Denim Whisper". It does seem like this is shaping up to be an animal, so it will be interesting indeed in this colorway!

    ReplyDelete