"But, really, why does anyone create? You feel a... a restlessness inside, a need to make something new, something no one has ever seen before. You want to add to the beauty and the richness of the world with a gift, an offering that is uniquely yours. It's an act of selfishness and generosity, all rolled into one."

-- Bruce Coville,
The Last Hunt

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

TIAS Day 2


Day 2 of Sherry's TIAS. I had to unpick and retat Day 1's work, because I hold my picot gauge differently from Sherry, so my picots were twice as long as they should have been. Thank goodness she clarified that early on!

I still have no real ideas at this point. Now here's the thing. I know that we must eventually come back to the point where today's section started, because there is a VSP there just waiting to be joined. But will we continue going around the circle, or will the next installment branch off in a different direction, only to arrive circuitously back at the first chain?

2 comments:

  1. mmmm I think you come back but only after you have done a little bit more, maybe it a heart! I am totally guessing.

    ReplyDelete