"But, really, why does anyone create? You feel a... a restlessness inside, a need to make something new, something no one has ever seen before. You want to add to the beauty and the richness of the world with a gift, an offering that is uniquely yours. It's an act of selfishness and generosity, all rolled into one."

-- Bruce Coville,
The Last Hunt

Friday, September 6, 2013

New Pattern Page

I've been meaning to do this for a while. I've gotten all my patterns uploaded as pdf's, and created a page where you can download them all. See the "My Tatting Patterns" tab at the top of the page.

"Angels in the Snow" will still be sold by e-mail. As I learn my way around the pdf hosting site, I might be able to figure out a way to make a file accessible only after a payment has been made; or I might have to be a business user to do that. For now, e-mail is still the easiest way to do it.

Everything else is free, so far.

Update: I fixed it so the files are publicly shared, so now you can actually see the patterns! Thanks, Ladytats, for pointing this out.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, flows well and makes them easily accessible! :-)

    ReplyDelete