"But, really, why does anyone create? You feel a... a restlessness inside, a need to make something new, something no one has ever seen before. You want to add to the beauty and the richness of the world with a gift, an offering that is uniquely yours. It's an act of selfishness and generosity, all rolled into one."

-- Bruce Coville,
The Last Hunt

Friday, July 15, 2011

My Pet Tiger









I may have to remove this post soon if someone notices how many photos I've "borrowed". But you must admit, the tigers are almost as awesome as Squijum.

5 comments:

  1. OMG! This is brilliant! I am clutching my sides laughing... oh no, forgive me, Suijum,rather to resist falling to my knees before such beauty! (snicker : )) Your mom must be very proud of you. say Miew to her from me and Gian.
    Fox : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful and clever comparison photos! It is so amazing how 'little' cats share the traits of the Big Cats. And how gorgeous the Tigers are (although I'm sure their beauty is lost on their unfortunate prey.) I don't own a cat, but there are several in the family, and I always enjoy watching their antics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dearly love my kitties, and your pictures :D one question though, who cleans that tigers litter box?

    giggles...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had to send the link to this post to my daughter. I know it will make her smile as it did me. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete